Please review all of the following policies at the Beach Breeze Inn.
- All reservations require a prepaid deposit of 50% of entire stay or full amount for one night stay, including Massachusetts State and Rooms tax.
- A credit card is utilized at the time of booking to secure the required deposit.
- You will be required to pay the remaining balance of your reservation in full at the time of check-in with the deposit applied to the last half of your reservation.
- Once your deposit is processed we will e-mail you your reservation confirmation.
- Please verify your arrival and departure dates and notify us immediately of any discrepancies.
- On any cancellations received 60 days or more in advance of scheduled arrival, deposit will be forfeited.
- For any cancellations received within 60 days, the remaining balance due will be charged to your credit card.
- We provide multiple links to trip insurance options as part of our confirmation email, we highly recommend this option.
- Late cancellations significantly impact us due to our seasonal nature, size, and location.
- We do not refund due to inclement weather, medical emergencies, or transportation cancellations.
- Please be aware that we strictly adhere to our policies.
We offer a feature for online and phone reservations called Travel Protection, which protects guests from last minute cancellations due to illness including to COVID-19 infection and other health conditions.
Learn more about Travel Protection at the link seen below:
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and cash are all accepted for final payment.
- Children of all ages are welcome at the Beach Breeze Inn!
- As a matter of sensitivity to our other guests, we do not allow children under 12 to be in a small number of rooms in our main house.
- Unfortunately for our pet owners, we do not allow pets here at the Inn. We can assist you with kennel suggestions if needed.
- Check-in time: 3PM
- Check-out time: 11AM
Beach Breeze Inn is a completely NON-SMOKING establishment. This goes for our interior and all exterior grounds areas. We make no exceptions and if you need to smoke, we request that you stay elsewhere.
Each or our guest rooms has a limit on the number of occupants. We define an occupant as an adult, a child, or an infant and they all count as one each. We make no exceptions to our room limit number.
There are a limited number of guest rooms that do not allow any children under the age of 12. The majority of our rooms are family friendly however.