Calendar of Events
During the Summer in Falmouth
Join us for some of our favorite Falmouth Events!
4th of July
- Our July 4th gathering has become a favorite of many of our regular guests where you may view the Falmouth fireworks right from our front lawn.
Falmouth Road Race
- We are also at the 4 ½ mile mark of the 7.1 mile Falmouth Road Race, held the third Sunday in August. Many of our guests run this race and we host the families, friends and supporters who sip mimosas and cheer on the runners.
Weekly Falmouth Events
Movies Under the Stars at Peg Noonan Park
Movies start at dusk or approximately 8:00pm. Enjoy dinner in one of Falmouth Village’s restaurants, then bring a blanket or chair and some snacks and plan to enjoy the following Movies Under the Stars Movie Schedule.
Falmouth Town Band Concerts at Marina Park overlooking Falmouth Harbor.
Falmouth Farmer’s Market
Falmouth Strawberry Festival
July 4th Events
- Falmouth’s Fourth of July Fireworks
Watch the Falmouth Fireworks over Falmouth Harbor from the front porch at the Beach Breeze Inn.
- Falmouth Village July 4th Bike and Carriage Parade
All invited to a good ol’ fashioned bike parade down Main Street to the Mullen Hall School. Kids dress in creative Uncle Sam costumes.
- Falmouth Blessing of the Fleet
Falmouth Heights Beach.
Falmouth’s Arts and Crafts Street Festival
Held annually on the second Wednesday in July. 200+ crafters and artists set up shop along Main Street in Falmouth Village for a New England themed-shopping event.
Woods Hole Film Festival
An 8-day festival presenting over 100 of the best independent films from around the world. Mingle with locals, visitors and filmmakers at screenings, panel discussions, workshops and parties in picture-perfect Woods Hole, a charming village of Falmouth, just minutes from ShoreWay Acres Inn. www.woodsholefilmfestival.org
Falmouth Road Race
August 16, 2015
The Falmouth Road Race began in 1972. Tommy Leonard was a bartender form Boston who was working at the Brothers Four. He was into running before running was in, and so when the 1972 Olympic Marathon in Munich appeared on a TV set in the lounge, the irrepressible “T.L.” began offering analysis of the race. Click here for more Falmouth Road Race information.