About our Inn
Our renovated 1858 Victorian Inn contains 21 rooms, suites, studios and efficiency apartments. Our Falmouth Inn features a main house containing guest rooms and suites and common kitchen where we offer coffee and tea each morning. We have two additional wings that contain our apartments and studios, separated by our outdoor swimming pool. Most of our rooms look directly across to Martha’s Vineyard, just across the blue waters of Vineyard Sound.
Close to Everything
- 97 leisurely strides (100 yards) to the sandy, warm waters of Surf Drive Beach.
- ½ mile up Shore Street is Main Street, home to numerous restaurants and great selection of eclectic shops.
- ½ Mile from Falmouth Harbor, home to restaurants, ferries to Martha’s Vineyard, charter fishing, marinas, music, and the Thursday Farmers Market.
- ¾ Mile from the ten mile long Shining Sea Bike Path that runs from beautiful Woods Hole to North Falmouth.
- 4 ½ miles to Woods Hole, home to the Oceanographic Institute, Aquarium, great restaurants and year round ferry service to Martha’s Vineyard.
- 4 ½ Miles to Martha’s Vineyard, only a quick 40 minute boat ride away over the gentle waters of Vineyard Sound.
- 20 Minutes to the Bourne Bridge, your arrival and departure need not ever be affected by that worry of the dreaded Cape Cod Bridge Traffic.
- Small refrigerator, ice bucket, wine glasses and opener
- Flat screen televisions
- Private bathrooms with hair dryers and bathroom amenities
- Irons and boards
- Air conditioning
- Daily servicing of all of our rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property
- Complimentary coffee and tea offered each morning in our main kitchen
- Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Large front lawn ideal for spontaneous games of corn hole, bocce, croquet or a game of catch
- Sand box around our sign with plenty of toys so the kids can play while Mom and Dad relax on one of the nearby Adirondack chairs
- We provide beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas and even sunscreen!
- Complimentary parking lot for all guests with easy access to rooms
- Outdoor bike rack
- Gas grill with grillng utensils and paper products
- Gas firepit each evening with all the fixin’s for S’mores provided
- Large capacity ice machine outside to keep those coolers cool